Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Whole Roaster Chicken, Picked and Shredded or Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Franks® Red Hot Wing Sauce
- 10 Ounce Can Mild Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Cup Darigold® Mexican Blend Cheese, Shredded
- Mission® Fajita Size Tortillas
- Non Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 Cup Litehouse® Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing
- ½ Cup Darigold® Sour Cream
- 1 Bundle Green Onions, Finely Diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare a 13x9x2 baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl add the chicken, wing sauce, enchilada sauce and the cheese. Mix well to combine. Add ½ cup of buffalo chicken cheese mix to a fajita size tortilla and roll up, leaving the ends open. Continue rolling until all the mix is gone and all enchiladas are placed in the pan. Spray the rolled tortillas with more non stick cooking spray and bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.
While the enchiladas are baking prepare the topping. In a small bowl combine the desired flavored dressing and sour cream and set aside.
Remove the enchiladas from the oven and top with the cool topping, sprinkling green onions over top. Serve immediately.