Ingredients for 8-10 servings
- 1 Medium Head Cauliflower, Trimmed and Cut into Florets
- 3 Yams or Sweet Potatoes, Peeled and Cubed
- 5 Ounces Rana® Alfredo Sauce
- ½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
In large pot with a steam basket, steam cauliflower florets and yams/sweet potatoes with about 1 inch of water in bottom of pot. Steam for 10 to 12 minutes, or when fork tender. Drain vegetables and add to a large mixing bowl. Using a potato masher, mash cauliflower and yams/sweet potatoes. Once mashed to your desired consistency, add the alfredo sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Mix well and serve warm.
Place cauliflower florets and sweet potatoes/yams in pot with 1 cup of water. Pressure cook on normal for 5 minutes then quick release. Follow remaining instructions.