Ingredients for 4 to 6 servings
- 8 Large Eggs, Beaten
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Frank’s® Red Hot Sauce
- 5 Green Onion Stalks, Thinly Sliced
- 5 Ounces Fresh Spinach Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 ½ Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Ounces Litehouse Crumbled Feta Cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Prepare a 13x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl add the eggs, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Franks®, green onions and mozzarella cheese.
Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan and cook the spinach until it is wilted. This will take about 2 minutes then allow to cool slightly. Add the spinach to the egg mixture and gently stir. Pour into the baking pan and top with feta cheese.
Bake for 35 minutes or until set and starting to brown on top. Let cool for 5 minutes.