Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, Diced
- 3 Stalks Celery, Diced
- 2 10.5 Ounce Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 12 Ounce Can Evaporated Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Chicken Bouillon
- 1 Tablespoon The Spice Hunter® Poultry Seasoning
- 16 Ounce Bag Frozen Mixed Veggies
- Pillsbury® Grands! Biscuits
In a slow cooker add the chicken, onion, celery, cream of chicken soup, evaporated milk, chicken bouillon and poultry seasoning.Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. When there is about 30 minutes remaining on the cook time, remove chicken breasts and shred the chicken. Add the chicken back to the crock pot with the frozen veggies and continue the last 30 minutes of cooking.
xPrepare the biscuits according to package instructions. Serve with chicken pot pie.