Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1⁄4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1⁄2 Teasoon Black Pepper
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Cup Bulgur
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1⁄2 Cup Fresh Italian Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Stalks Green Onions, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh mint, Chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup English Cucumber, Seeded & Chopped
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper and set aside.
In a large bowl, place bulgur, and mix in boiling water. Let bulgur stand until tender and water is absorbed, about 15 minutes. Add tomatoes, parsley, green onion, mint and cucumber. Pour the dressing into other ingredients and toss to combine.
Let stand at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.