Ingredients for 8-10 servings
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 15.25 Ounce Can Corn, Drained
- 15.5 Ounce Can Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 10 Ounce Can Rotel® Original Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Chili Packet Envelope
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Diced
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 1 Cup Pepper Jack Cheese, Shredded
In a slow cooker add all ingredients except for the cream cheese and pepper jack cheese. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove chicken breasts and shred with two forks, returning chicken back to the slow cooker. Add the cream cheese and pepper jack cheese and stir occasionally for the next 20 minutes or until cheese melts.
IP Method: Select the poultry button, 20 minutes. Allow to naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick release. Remove chicken breasts and shred with two forks, returning chicken back to the IP. Add cream cheese and pepper jack cheese and cover with the lid stirring occasionally until the cheese is melted.