Ingredients for 8 servings
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 Pounds Beef Stew Meat, Cut
- 3 Cans Ranch Style Beans
- 1 Can Kidney Beans
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies
- 3 (16 Ounce) Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 Packet Chili Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1⁄2 Cup Sweet Onion, Diced
- Salt & Pepper
- Red Pepper Flake & Hot Sauce To Taste
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the taco seasoning. Set aside in refrigerator.
In a large crock pot, add all remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 5-6 hours, stirring occasionally. Half way through cooking, add the prepared ground beef.
Serve with Corn Pudding (See Recipe).