Ingredients for 8 servings
- 1 Whole Roasted Chicken, Picked And Shred
- 2 Cups Darigold® Mexican Blend Cheese, Shredded
- 1⁄2 Cup Darigold® Sour Cream
- i Small Can Green Chilies
- 1⁄3 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 8 Mission® Flour Tortillas Soft Taco
- Cooking Spray
- 2 Cups Darigold® Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Green Taco Sauce
- 1 Tomato, Diced
- 1 Avocado, Chopped
- 3-4 Stalks Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 Small Can Sliced Black Olives
- 3-4 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
Stir together the first five ingredients. Spoon the mixture evenly over each tortilla and roll up. Arrange in a lightly greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish. Coat tortillas with cooking spray.
Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Stir together the sour cream and taco sauce. Spoon over hot enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining toppings.