Ingredients for 6 to 8 servings
- 1 ½ Pounds Chicken, Cooked & Chopped
- 16 Ounces Dairgold® Sour Cream
- 10.75 Ounce Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Ounce Package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2.8 Ounces Oscar Mayer® Bacon Pieces
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Cups Shredded Darigold® Mexican Blend Cheese
- 32 Ounces Frozen Tater Tots
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, sour cream, soup, dressing mix, bacon, garlic powder and cheese. Add frozen tater tots and gently mix together and add mixture to baking dish.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until casserole is bubbly.