- 7.5 Ounce Tub Philadelphia® Jalapeño Cream Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Diced Green Chiles
- 8 Slices Bacon, Cooked & Chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 8 Ounce Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls
- 1 Cup Food Club® Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a large baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, diced green chiles, bacon and garlic powder and mix together.
On a cutting board, lay out the crescent rolls and press the seams together to form one large sheet. Spread an even layer of cream cheese mixture to the end of the crescent roll sheet (discarding the remaining cream cheese mix), topping with 1 cup of cheese. Roll the crescent tightly lengthwise. Cut the roll in 1” slices with a serrated knife. Place the bacon cookies on the baking sheet 2” apart. Top each cookie with a sprinkle of additional cheese if desired.
Bake for 9 minutes or until starting to brown around the edges.