Ingredients for 6 servings
- 32 Ounces Frozen Shredded Hash Browns, Thawed
- 10.5 Ounce Can Campbell’s® Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 16 Ounces Darigold® Sour Cream
- 4 Ounces Diced Green Chiles
- 2 Cups Darigold® Medium Cheddar Cheese, Shreds
- ½ Teaspoon Lawry’s® Seasoning Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 350.
Prepare a 13x9 baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
Bake for 1 hour or until hash browns are starting to crisp around the edges.