Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 8 Ounce Package Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 15 Ounce Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 16 Ounce Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 2 14 Ounce Packages Franz® Gingersnap Cookies, halved if preferred
In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice mixing well to combine. Gently fold the whipped topping in until just combined.
In a 13x9x2 pan add a small layer of the pumpkin mix to the bottom of the pan and spreading evenly. Add in a single layer the gingersnap cookies, and top with another layer of pumpkin mix. Continue until the final layer is complete, topping with the final layer of pumpkin mix. Sprinkle with a few crumbled gingersnap cookies. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving for best results.