Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Package Pre Cooked Pizza Crust
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Whipped Cream Cheese
- ¾ Cup Green Onions, Thinly Sliced Reserving ¼ Cup
- 2 Tablespoons Prepared Creamy Horseradish
- 1 Pound Crab Meat
- 1 Cup Shredded Monterey Jack
- ¼ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Wonton Strip Salad Toppings
- ¼ Cup Mae Ploy Sauce
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Prepare pizza crust with olive oil. Spread evenly with a pastry brush or hands. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese in with ½ cup green onions and horseradish until well combined. Spread over pizza crust. Evenly distribute crab meat over the pizza, and then add cheeses. Garnish with green onions just before baking. Bake for 5-7 minutes and then in the last few minutes of baking add wonton strips and Mae Ploy sauce. Bake another 2-3 minutes or until golden.