Ingredients for 10 to 12 servings
- ½ Cup Darigold® Sour Cream
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 11 Ounce Cans Green Giant® Niblets Corn
- 4 Ounce Can Diced Green Chiles
- 8 Ounces Darigold® Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese, Divided
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Lawry’s® Seasoned Salt
- ¼ Cup Green Onion, Diced
- 1 Jalapeño, Seeded and Minced
- ¼ Cup Cilantro Stems, Minced
- 3 Tablespoons Frank’s® Wing or Red Hot Sauce
- ¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, add the sour cream and cream cheese and mix until combined. Add the corn, green chiles, 1 cup of shredded cheese, garlic, Lawry’s®, green onion, jalapeño, cilantro, Franks® and cayenne pepper. Mix well to combine and pour into a medium casserole baking dish. Top with remaining shredded cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until hot and the dip is bubbling around the edges. Can also be served cold if you prefer.
Corn Dip 1.0: Follow above directions, serve cold.