Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 Cups Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1⁄2 Cup Fat-Free Sour Cream
- 1⁄4 Cup Grated Parmesan, Divided
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Package 1⁄3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Fat-Free Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 (12 Ounce) Jar Quartered Marinated Artichokes, Drained
- 1⁄2 Cup Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed & Squeezed Dry
- Pinch Red Pepper Flake, Optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In food processor, combine the mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, pepper, garlic, and the cream cheeses until smooth. Pulse or stir in the artichokes and spinach.
Spoon mixture into a 1 1⁄2-quart baking dish. Top with remaining Parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.