Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 1/2 Pounds Copper River Salmon Fillet
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, Cut Into Pieces
- 1 Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 (12 Ounce) Bottle Hefeweizen Beer
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Create an oblong cooking “boat” using aluminum foil & place the salmon fillet skin side down in the middle of the foil.
Season fish with the garlic salt and brown sugar. Cover the whole fillet with the small cubes of butter. Top with the slices of red onion.
Making sure all the edges of your “boat” are up; pour the beer into the boat just below the highest point of the fillet.
Add a top layer of foil to cover the fish, creating a sealed envelope. Place the “boat” in the oven on the center rack. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.