Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 Tablespoons Darigold® Butter
- 1 Large Sweet Onion, Cut into Thin Strips
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced, Slices Halved
- 8 Ounce Package Sliced Crimini Mushrooms
- 2-3 Pound Fresh Market Preferred Fully Cooked Sirloin tip Beef Roast, Thawed
- 6 Count Franz® Outdoor Premium Rolls
- 1 Package Sliced Provolone Cheese
In a large skillet on medium high heat add the butter, onion, and peppers; sauté until the onions and peppers have softened as well as started to brown. Remove from the skillet and set aside. In the same skillet add the mushrooms and sauté until they also have softened and developed color and add to the cooked onions and green pepper.
Place roast in crock pot along with all of the juices from the bag. Pour the cooked vegetables over top. Cook for 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low. Drain any remaining juices from the meat and shred.
Place desired amount of meat and veggie mix on the outdoor roll, topping with provolone cheese and serve.
Cheez Wiz® can be substituted for provolone.