Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 4 Tablespoons Basil Pesto
- 1⁄4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Finely Shredded
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1⁄4 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 Ciabatta Rolls, Halved or Focaccia Cut To Size
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Cups Fresh Basil, Arugula or Spring Mix
- 1 Tomato, Thinly Sliced
- Black Pepper
In a bowl, combine the turkey, half the pesto, Parmesan cheese, garlic and salt. Shape into 4 patties. Brush ciabatta rolls with olive oil; set aside.
Grill patties for 10-13 minutes or until cooked through, flipping halfway. Top each patty with Mozzarella slices. Cover grill and cook until cheese melts. Add bread to grill to toast.
Spread remaining pesto on toasted ciabatta rolls. Arrange greens, turkey patties and tomato slices onto each halved roll. Serve open-faced with fresh cracked pepper on top.