Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Darigold® Milk
- 1 Can Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 8 Ounces Darigold® Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 8 Ounces Frozen Chopped Broccoli, Thawed
- 2 Cups Corn Flakes, Crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Darigold® Butter, Melted
- Salt & Pepper if desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased casserole dish.
In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, milk, fiesta nacho cheese soup and shredded cheese together.
Distribute broccoli over chicken breasts and top with cheese mixture.
Combine corn flakes and melted butter in a bowl. Top casserole with corn flake mixture.
Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165. Season with salt & pepper if desired.