Ingredients for 6-8 servings
- 1 Small Packaged Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 (4 Servings Size) Box Instant Pudding Mix; Vanilla, Cheesecake, White Chocolate, etc.
- 3 (5.3 Ounce) Chobani Yogurts, Flavor of Choice
- 1⁄4 Cup Milk
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 2 Medium Bananas, Chopped
- 1 Cup Assorted Berries
In a medium bowl, beat pudding mix, milk and yogurt with a mixer for about 1 minute or until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Layer bananas in the bottom of the crust. Add the pudding mix evenly over the bananas. Top with berries of choice.
Cover and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Pull from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.