Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 Bananas, Peeled & Sliced
- ½ Pineapple, Cut Into Chunks
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, Chopped
- 3 Cups Assorted Berries
- 2 Kiwis, Peeled & Chopped
- 1 Small Can Mandarin Oranges, Drained *Or Any Other In-Season Fruit
- ½ Cup Lemonade Concentrate, Thawed
- ½ Cup Honey
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Poppy Seeds, Optional
In a large bowl, combine all prepared fruit. Cover and refrigerate until chilled well.
In a medium bowl, stir together the lemonade, honey, oil, and poppy seeds. Pour dressing over chilled fruit and mix gently. Serve immediately.