Ingredients for 5 servings
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1 (10 Ounces) Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed & Squeezed Dry
- 1 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) Cream Cheese, Preferably Garden Vegetable
- 4 Green Onions, Finely Chopped
- 15 Sheets Frozen Phyllo, Thawed
- 1⁄3 Cup Butter, Melted
In a bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients until well blended; set aside. Brush 1 phyllo sheet lightly with butter and top with 2 more phyllo sheets, lightly brushing each layer with butter. Repeat process to make a total of 5 seperate phyllo stacks.
Even divide the spinach mixture between each phyllo stack along the short sides; fold in both long sides then roll up to make 5 logs. Brush with remaining butter. Make small cuts in the tops of the logs at 1-inch intervals.
Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cutt into slices and serve warm.