Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 Pound Chanterelle Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons and 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Thyme, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Flat Leaf Italian Parsley
- *SAUCE OPTION:
- 1⁄2 Cup Wine
- 1 Cup Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a bowl, toss Chanterelles with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a baking pan and roast for 15 minutes.
In the same bowl previously used, mix the thyme, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and teaspoon olive oil together. Remove Chanterelles from oven, add to bowl and toss to coat. Arrange back on baking pan and cook an additional 10 minutes.
Serve hot as a side dish or add wine, broth and flour to make a sauce and serve with pasta or over meat, such as a grilled chicken breast.