Ingredients for 8 servings
- 1 Small Box Frozen Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ½ Cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Onion
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Loaf of French Bread
- 1 Cup White Cheddar Cheese, Grated *Substitute Monterey Jack
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a small bowl add spinach, green onions, garlic powder, dried onion, salt, whipped cream cheese, and parmesan.
Slice the French bread lengthwise and place on a lined sheet, cut sides up. Spoon the spinach mixture evenly over the bread halves. Top with white cheddar cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes. Cut into 2 inch slices, and serve immediately.