Ingredients for 6 servings
- 8 Ounce Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Tablespoon Milk or Peperoncini Juice
- 1 Small Shallot, Minced
- 4 Pieces Cooked Bacon, Chopped
- 16 Ounce Jar Deli Sliced Peperoncini
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flake
- 4 Ounces Fresh Crab Meat
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl add the cream cheese, milk or peperoncini juice, shallot, bacon, peperoncini’s, garlic and red pepper flake. Mix well until combined and then gently fold in the crab meat.
Add the dip to a small baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until just starting to brown on top. Serve with crackers or sliced baguette.