Ingredients for 6 servings
- 4 Cups Petite Baby Carrots
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1-2 Tablespoons Panko® Bread Crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, Chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment or foil. Spray the foil with non stick cooking spray.
In a zip top bag add the olive oil, garlic, Dijon, parmesan, panko, salt, pepper and oregano. Add carrots and shake until they are well coated. Spread the carrots on the baking sheet.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until tender. At about 10 minutes flip carrots to ensure even cooking.
Remove from oven and top with parsley and serve immediately. For an extra indulgence; top with a drizzle of olive oil or a pat of butter.