Ingredients for 12 servings
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 ½ Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 ¼ Cups Darigold® Butter, Melted
- ¾ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- ¾ Cup Mariani® Dried Cherries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 13x9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl add the flour, old fashioned oats, brown sugar, salt, baking soda, eggs, vanilla and butter. Mix well until combined. Gently fold in the cherries and white chocolate chips.
Spread the dough over the bottom of the baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean, with maybe a few crumbs. Allow bars to cool for 1 hour before cutting.