Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Pound Mini Twist Pretzels
- 4 Ounces Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Oil
- 1⁄2 Package Uncle Dan’s® Classic Ranch (Original Southern) Seasoning & Dip Mix
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder *Or To Taste
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 Teaspoon Dill Weed
Pour the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Add the popcorn oil and mix thoroughly with a whisk or electric mixer.
Spread the pretzels out in a large 10” by 16” roasting pan and pour the marinade evenly over all of the pretzels. Use a spatula to stir the pretzels every 10 to 15 minutes for about an hour or until the marinade is fully absorbed. Enjoy!
*Do not bake.