Ingredients for 6 servings
- 3 Cups Roast Beef, Cooked & Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Mixed Frozen Peas & Carrots
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 2 Bags Simply Mashed Potatoes , Room Temp
- 3 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Paprika To Taste
Preheat 350° and lightly grease a 2-quart bakingdish.
In a large skillet, sauté the onion with the olive oil. Add beef and butter and slowly stir in the flour. Add broth, Worcestershire, peas, carrots and salt and pepper to taste. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
In a bowl, combine the Simply Mashed Potatoes, sour cream and cheese. Spoon over the meat mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbling. Switch to broil and cook for 3-5 minutes to brown the potatoes.