Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4 4 -5 Ounce Cod Loins
- 30 Tostitos® Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips
- 2 Teaspoons The Spice Hunter® Mexican Seasoning Blend
- 2 Large Eggs
- 14 Ounce Bag Fresh Express® 3 Color Deli Coleslaw
- ½ Cup Jicama, Peeled and Small Diced
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- ½ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Cilantro, Chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Litehouse® Jalapeño Ranch Dressing
- Pico de Gallo
In a medium to large bowl, mix the coleslaw, jicama, lime juice, pepper and cilantro together. Refrigerate slaw mixture for 20 to 30 minutes. Toss with dressing right before serving.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a food processor, add tortilla chips and Mexican seasoning blend, pulse until chips are chopped small. You can also place chips and Mexican seasoning blend in a ziptop gallon bag and crush chips with a rolling pin. Place the crushed chips on a plate.
Add eggs to a small dish and beat with a fork. Coat each cod loin in egg and dredge in crushed chips. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork.
Serve cod on a bed of slaw with the pico on the side.