Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4 Swai Fillets
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onion, Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2/3 Cup Keebler® Club Crackers, Crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Salt & Pepper, if desired
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare an 8x11 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl mix together all ingredients excluding the Club Crackers and butter. Add Swai to the baking pan, add salt & pepper if desired then add the spread over the Swai fillets, just a thin layer. Add cracker crumbs and press into the fillets. Pour melted butter over the fish.
Bake for 10 minutes. Check fillet for doneness: insert a fork into the fillet and twist. If the fish flakes then it is done. Serve immediately with your favorite tartar sauce.