Ingredients for 6 servings
- 2 ½ to 3 Pound Prairie Fresh® Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- ½ Cup Lee Kum Kee® Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons The Spice Hunter® Grill Shaker Steak Seasoning
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger, Minced
- 1/3 Cup Lee Kum Kee® Hoisin Sauce
In the slow cooker combine the oil, broth, soy sauce, grill shaker seasoning, garlic, ginger, and hoisin. Whisk to combine. Add the pork loin and coat with the sauce. Cook on low for 6 hours.
Remove pork from slow cooker and shred. Pour the remaining sauce over the pork and serve over rice and veggies.