Ingredients for 9 to 12 servings
- 2 17.5 Ounce Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls **Reserve the enclosed icing
- 21 Ounce Can Apple Pie Filling
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 Tablespoon Milk or Cream
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare a 13x9 baking pan with cooking spray. Open cinnamon rolls and cut each roll into 6 even pieces using a serrated knife, they will slightly break apart as you slice them. Add the cut cinnamon rolls and apple pie filling to the pan and gently mix to combine. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and brown sugar then drizzle it evenly over the cinnamon rolls and apples.
Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until the center portion of the pan is cooked through.
Before serving, add the icing to a small bowl. Thin the icing with milk or cream and add the cinnamon. Mix well and drizzle over the hot cinnamon rolls.