Ingredients for 4 servings
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Large Sweet Onion, Sliced
- 2 Green Bell Peppers, Sliced
- 1 1⁄2 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken, Sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 8 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 4 Hoagie Rolls
Heat crock pot to low. Add butter to the base. Layer as follows: onions, peppers and sliced chicken on top. Sprinkle in Montreal Steak Seasoning.
Cook for 5 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Serve on sliced hoagie rolls with mayonnaise and two slices of cheese.