Ingredients for 4 to 8 servings
- 2 Pounds Foster Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 20 Ounce Cherry Coke® *Diet Soda is ok
- 2 Bottles Kinder's® Barbecue Sauce *Recommended 1 Mild and 1 Hot
- 1 Package Franz® Sesame Hamburger Buns
- Provolone Cheese *Optional
In the slow cooker, add chicken and pour the Cherry Coke® over top. Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Instant Pot: 20 to 25 minutes on Poultry setting, add soda and press start.
Drain any remaining liquid and shred chicken with two forks. When finished, add desired amount of barbecue sauce in 1/2 bottle increments and continue cooking until sauce is heated through.
Serve on Franz® Sesame bun with cheese.