Ingredients for 8-10 servings
- 16 Ounces Penne Pasta, Cooked to Al Denté
- 16 Ounces Cottage Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, Minced
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 1 Egg
- 24 Ounces Marinara Sauce
- 10 Ounces Rana® Alfredo Sauce
- Breadcrumb Topping:
- 1 Cup Panko
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, Minced
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, add the pasta, cottage cheese, garlic, mozzarella cheese, egg, pasta sauce and alfredo sauce. Mix to combine.
In a 13x9 baking dish prepared with non stick cooking spray, spread the prepared pasta in the pan.
Using a medium bowl add the panko, parmesan cheese, garlic and melted butter. Mix well and top the pasta with breadcrumbs. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.