Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Package Wonton Wrappers, Quartered
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Can Rotel® Tomatoes, Drained
- 1/3 Cup Cooked Bacon, Chopped Or 1 Package Oscar Mayer® Real Bacon
- ½ Cup Cooked Chicken, Diced
- 2 Cups Taco Blend Shredded Cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the cut wonton squares into a greased mini muffin tin and par bake for 5 minutes or until the shells sets and starts to brown. Continue par baking until you have about 70 shells. This can be done a day ahead. Allow to cool completely and seal in a zip top bag or container.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, tomatoes, bacon and diced chicken. Mix well then add the cheese. Place empty shells on an ungreased cookie sheet. Fill shells with 1-2 teaspoons of mix, do not overfill. Continue to fill the cups and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve immediately.