Ingredients for 4 to 6 servings
- 1 Package Anna’s® Almond Thins Cookies
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Darigold® Butter, Melted
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 7 Ounce Jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 Ounces Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 Pint Strawberries, Sliced
- 1 Container Marie’s® Strawberry Glaze
- 1 Bag Stacy’s® Cinnamon Pita Chips
In a food processor, process the almond thin cookies until cookies are crumbs. Add the sugar and butter and process again, just to mix ingredients together. Press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of a medium casserole dish or baking pan forming a crust.
Wipe the food processor clean and add the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. Pulse until the two come together and are smooth. Add the whipped topping and pulse until just combined. Spread the cheesecake filling over the cookie crust.
In a medium bowl, add the strawberries and ½ the container of strawberry glaze, stirring gently until combined. Arrange the glazed strawberries over the cheesecake filling and serve with Stacy’s® Cinnamon Pita Chips. Refrigerate covered, if not enjoying right away.