Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1⁄2 Cup Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 1⁄4 Pound Lean Ground Meat
- 1⁄2 Cup Quick Oatmeal or Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg, Slightly Beaten
- 1 1⁄4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup Crumbled Gorgonzola
- 1 Cup Sir Kensington’s Ketchup, Divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the Gorgonzola cheese and 1/2 cup of the Sir Kensington's Ketchup. Mix with hands until well combined.
Grease a rimmed baking sheet. Using half the meat mixture, form a rectangle in the center of the pan. Place Gorgonzola crumbles on top of meat. Place remaining meat mixture on top of cheese to form a loaf. Spread remaining 1/2 cup of ketchup over loaf.
Bake for 1 hour or until cooked through.