Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Bag Refrigerated Yakisoba Noodles
- 1⁄4 Pound Chicken Breast, Cut Into Strips
- 1⁄2 - 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1⁄4 Cup Water
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables
- 1⁄2 Cup Baby Corn
- 4 Tablespoons Sunluck Black Bean Garlic Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
Heat noodles in microwave according to package instructions. Set aside.
In a medium skillet, coat with non-stick cooking spray and cook chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through or reaches 165 degrees.
Add ginger, garlic and water and stir. Add frozen vegetables and baby corn and cook to desired tenderness, adding more water, if needed.
Add noodles, soy sauce, black bean sauce and sriracha. Test for heat and add more sriracha, if desired.