Ingredients for 8 servings
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower, Cut into Florets
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon The Spice Hunter® Garlic Powder
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- ¾ Cup Dariold® Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Apple Smoked® Gruyere Cheese, Shredded
- ½ Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Arrange the cauliflower, not overcrowding, on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and garlic powder. Roast for 10-12 minutes, or until cauliflower is starting to soften. Remove cauliflower from the oven and place into a 13x9 baking dish.
In a small bowl add the parmesan cheese, cream and flour; mixing to combine and pour over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with Gruyere cheese and top with panko breadcrumbs.
Bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Serve warm or at room temperature.