Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1¼ Pounds Ground Turkey *Substitute Beef, Pork or Chicken
- 1 Egg
- ½ Small Onion, Minced
- ½ Cup Jarred Roasted Red Pepper, Finely Chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- ¼ Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 Jar Marinara Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine ingredients in a medium bowl until it just comes together. Use a small cookie scoop to portion out meat to about golf ball size. Place on a cookie sheet that has been prepared with cooking spray.
Bake for about 12-18 minutes. Checking internal temperature has reached 165 degrees for ground poultry. Serve with your favorite marinara sauce.