Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Lb. Medium Shrimp, Peeled, Deveined, Tail Off
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Basil
- 19 oz. Cooked Cheese Filled Tortellini (4 Cups)
- 1 ½ Cups Garlic Pasta Sauce
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese
Prepare tortellini according to package instructions.
Heat a medium to large skillet to a medium temperature. Add shrimp to the skillet adding salt and pepper. Toss and cook shrimp until starting to pink and tails curl in. Just before removing shrimp from the heat add the basil and parsley. Toss to coat.
In an 8x8 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, add the shrimp and tortellini. Add pasta sauce and stir to combine. Sprinkle with the parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
Broil in the oven on low until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
*Chicken could be substituted for shrimp if desired.