Ingredients for 6 servings
- 8 Ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1⁄2 Pint Durst Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Jalapeño, Seeded & Chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1⁄2 Cup Cilantro
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Sriracha
- 1⁄2 Small Red Onion, Diced
- Salt & Pepper
- *Optional top with Red Pepper Flake
- 1 Loaf Yoke’s Artisan Bread, Sliced
Place oven to Broiler, setting on low.
In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except the bread.
On a baking sheet, arrange bread slices. Gently top each slice of bread with a generous amount of cheese mixture, evenly distributing.
Broil for 4 minutes, or until the bread crisps and cheese has melted and is golden brown.
Dip Variation: Prepare tomatoes into a small dice, and place all ingredients into a small baking dish. Bake the dip at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Arrange bread on the side for easy dipping.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Grigio
Beer Pairing: Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA