Greek Orzo Salad-PIC
Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Uncooked Orzo Pasta
- 1 (6 Ounce) Jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts Drained, Reserving Liquid
- 1⁄2 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Cucumber , Seeded & Chopped
- 1 Small Red Onion Chopped
- 1 (2 Ounce) Can Black Olives or Kalamta Olives
- 8 oz. Feta Cheese Cubed or Crumbled
- 1⁄4 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1 1⁄2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Small Clove Garlic, Minced
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse until no longer hot. In a large bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, tomato, cucumber, onion, feta, and olives.
In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, parsley , vinegar and reserved marinade from artichokes. Add to pasta mixture, salt and pepper to taste and stir until well combined.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.