Ingredients for 4 to 6 servings
- 1 Spaghetti Squash, Halved, Seeds Removed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Shallot, Minced
- 8 Ounces Mushrooms, Sliced, Chopped
- 1 Cup Food Club® Italian Style Cheese Blend
- 2 Ounces of Baby Spinach
- 1 Teaspoon The Spice Hunter® Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon The Spice Hunter® Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Coarse Ground Black Pepper to Taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place the halved spaghetti squash on a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil, and rub to disperse evenly. Season with kosher salt and coarse ground black pepper, then flip the squash cut side down and roast for 30 minutes.
While the squash is cooking prepare the filling in a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Taste for seasoning, add additional seasoning if desired.
Remove the squash from the oven and using a fork start to break up the spaghetti squash going lengthwise down the squash to form the strands. Once completed add the contents of your filling over the squash and bake another 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and mix the squash and filling together using a fork.