Ingredients for 4 servings
- SOUTHERN SLAW:
- 1⁄4 Head Napa Cabbage, Thinly Sliced
- 1⁄2 Sweet Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro, Finely Chopped
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Ground Cummin
- Salt & Pepper
- GUACAMOLE AIOLI:
- 3 Tablespoons Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Guacamole
- WHIPPED JALAPENO JELLY:
- 3⁄4 Cup Jalapeño Jelly
- 1⁄4 Cup Whipped Cream Cheese
Stir all ingredients until well combined. For best flavor, let sit for one hour before serving.
Stir all ingredients until well combined.
WHIPPED JALAPENO JELLY:
Whisk together until well smooth and well combined.