Ingredients for 6 to 8 servings
- 2 Cups ( 8 Ounces) Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
- 2 Tablespoons Darigold® Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 ½ Cups Darigold® Milk
- 2 Cups Shredded Darigold® Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ Cup Whipped Cream Cheese
- ½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 10 Dashes Tabasco® Sauce
Cook pasta according to package instructions.
In a medium to large sauce pan, on medium heat, add butter and cook until melted. Add the flour and whisk together until smooth, cooking for 1 minute. Slowly whisk in the milk and allow to simmer. Add the shredded cheese, cream cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Tabasco®. Stir until smooth and creamy or all the cheese has melted. Mix the cooked noodles into the sauce and serve immediately.