Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 Pound Spicy Italian Sausage
- ½ Small Onion, Diced
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, Minced
- 8 Ounces Alouette® Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- ½ Cup Peperoncini, Sliced and Drained
- 14.5 Ounce Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes, Drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large skillet, cook sausage until starting to brown, drain any grease and add the onion and garlic and continue cooking until onions soften and the sausage is no longer pink.
In a large bowl, add the cooked sausage meat, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, peperoncini slices, and fire roasted tomatoes and stir to combine.
Prepare medium baking dish with cooking spray, spread dip evenly and top with remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 minutes and broil on high for the last minute.