Ingredients for 6 servings
- 24 Ounces Greek Gods® Plain Yogurt
- 1 English Cucumber, Peeled, Seeded & Finely Chopped
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
- .5 Ounce Package Fresh Dill, Stems Removed, Finely Chopped
Peel, chop and seed the English cucumber. Salt them and place in a strainer with a bowl underneath to allow liquid to drain for at least one hour.
Add all ingredients together in a medium bowl and stir until well combined, tasting for seasoning and adding additional kosher salt if desired.
Serve chilled with fresh vegetables or pita chips.
Also makes a great spread on a pita sandwich.